1. Shake can thoroughly before use
2. Hold can directly upside down for better foam flow.
3. Apply Banlice Mousse to dry hair
4. Massage Banlice into the scalp &hair until it is completely and thoroughly wet. For long hair, divide into segments and apply from the scalp to the ends until wet.
5. Leave Banlice Mousse in the hair for 10 minutes, then wash thoroughly with normal shampoo.
6. Remove all dead lice &nits with a fine toothed comb.
7. If lice are still present, repeat application in 8 to 10 days.
8. Inspect all members of family for the presence of lice and treat if necessary.
9. Wash all currently used clothes, bedding, towels, brushed and combs in hot water and dry in the sun.
Pyrethrins 1.65mg/g and Piperonyl Butoxide 16.5mg/g.
Also contains Ethanol (alcohol) 30% w/w and the Propellant Hydrocarbon.
Keep out or reach from children.
Avoid contact with eyes. Flush with water immediately if Banlice mousse gets into the eyes.
Not to be swallowed.
If skin irritation or infection occurs, consult your physician.
Wash hands thoroughly after use.
If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor before use.
Contents under pressure. Do not incinerate on puncture can, even when empty. Keep in a cool place out of the sun. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling can be harmful or fatal. Extremely flammable.