Full Marks Head Lice Soluton Treatment 300mL
code: 030 122
Full Marks Head Lice Soluton Treatment 300mL-
*Clinically proven to kill head lice
*Quick, easy 10 minute treatment time
*Contains no traditional pesticides
*Full Marks Removal Comb included in every pack
A new development in head lice treatment that contains no traditional pesticides. Full Marks Solution is clinically proven to kill head lice in a 10 minute treatment time and has no nasty smell and may be suitable for eczema and asthma sufferers-->.
- Clinically proven to kill head lice
- Quick, easy 10 minute treatment time
- Contains no traditional pesticides
- Full Marks Removal Comb included in every pack
Apply to dry hair, leave for 10 minutes. Comb through hair with comb provided to remove the remains of lice and eggs. Finally wash out using non- conditioning shampoo. It’s that easy. Remember to retreat 7 days later. Can be used on adults, elderly and children over 2 years old.
With many non-traditional insecticides – including Full Marks Solution – a second treatment, seven days after the first is required. This is to kill any newly-hatched lice which may have been missed in the initial treatment.
Head lice can’t jump or fly. They spread by crawling from one head to another when people are in close contact. So, the only way to avoid catching them is to never let your head touch anyone else’s. Clearly this isn’t practical – especially among school-age children.
The next best thing is to check regularly for head lice. That way, you can deal with them before their numbers increase. You can do this by using a Full Marks Detector Comb (Coming soon to Australia) and simply following the instructions given on the detection page.
We recommend detection combing once a week for children. Some parents like to do it on a Sunday evening, while preparing for the week ahead.
You can do this by using a Full Marks Detector Comb (Coming soon to Australia) and simply following the instructions given on the detection page.
*images magnified and not to scale
- Check hair on a regular basis, at least once a week for signs of head lice. Make it part of your weekly routine, perhaps on a Sunday night before returning back to school.
- It is better to use a pale grey coloured comb for detection such as a Full Marks detector comb (Coming soon to Australia) as white eggs and dark lice can be spotted easier.
- If you discover head lice don’t forget that grandparents can also pass on head lice so make sure that everyone you/your child have been in contact with is checked to prevent further spread or catching them again.
- Remember that having head lice doesn’t mean you itch. In fact you could have head lice for a number of weeks before having any symptoms so be sure to check regularly.
- Lice can live under water for many hours, so washing hair with a normal shampoo won’t have any effect.
- Use a quick treatment such as Full Marks Solution at bath time. It has no nasty smell and can be applied with no fuss. Your kids won’t even know they’ve been treated.
- It’s highly recommended to treat seven days after the first treatment. This will break the life cycle of the louse by making sure that any newly hatched lice are killed!