1. Remove the protective cover (Fig. 1).
2. Remove the viewfinder by gently pulling it straight out of the housing (Fig. 2).
Do not unscrew the rotating eye piece from the viewfinder.
3. Clean the sample plate with the lint-free cloth provided (Fig. 3).
NEVER apply water directly to the sample plate or viewfinder.
4. With a clean dry fingertip, place a drop of saliva onto the sample plate and spread a layer ensuring that you cover the entire surface (Fig. 4).
Gently glide any bubbles to the side of the sample plate onto the black area.
Saliva from underneath your tongue should contain the least amount of bubbles.
5. Allow the saliva sample to air dry - only dried saliva will produce patterns.Patterns are not viewable when wet. This should take approximately 10-15 minutes.
Do not use any heated appliances to reduce drying time as this may affect the patterns formed. View your results soon after the saliva sample has dried as prolonged exposure to air may interfere with the results.
6. After the saliva sample has dried, reinsert the viewfinder into the housing cylinder (Fig. 5).
7. Hold the Maybe Baby Easy Ovulation Tester up very close to your eye and press the light switch on the bottom. Rotate the viewfinder to focus the image until a clear pattern is seen (Fig. 6).
8. Compare the image to the ones shown in this leaflet and record the results on the Fertility Cycle Chart provided.
9. Clean the dried saliva from the sample plate with the lint-free cloth. If the dried saliva is hard to remove, moisten the cloth only with a small drop of water.
10. Replace the protective cover.
MAYBE BABY OVULATION TEST PARTS:
1 Protective Cover2 Viewfinder
2.1 Eyepiece (rotating part of the viewfinder through which you look to view results)
2.2 Saliva Sample Plate (flat clear surface of the viewfinder)
3 Housing Cylinder
4 Light Housing
4.1 Light Switch
4.3 Light Globe
4.4 Protective strip around batteries (may vary in colour)
INTERPRETING MAYBE BABY OVULATION TEST RESULTS