S-26 GOLD Alpha Pro 900g
code: 449 066
S-26 GOLD Alpha Pro 900g
If formula feeding, infant formula may be the sole source of nutrition in the first 6 months of your baby's life, and choosing an infant formula is an important decision.
Generations of babies have been nurtured on S-26. The S-26 'Gold' range is enriched with additional important ingredients. The 3 step S-26 'Gold' nutritional plan will ensure that your baby receives quality nutrition to meet his or her needs at each step of development, from birth to 'toddlerhood'.
- Always wash and dry hands before preparing S26 Gold Alpha Pro Step 1 Infant Formula. Wash bottles, teats, caps and knife.
- After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles capped until use.
- Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Consult feeding guide on can for quantities of water and formula.
- Prepare each bottle individually. Pour in cooled boiled water.
- Fill the provided scoop with S-26 Gold Alpha Pro and level off with knife. Always add 1 scoop (8.5g) per 60mL water.
- Cap bottle and shake. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Discard any unfinished feeds.
- Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening. Keep S26 Gold Alpha Pro Step 1 Infant Formula closed with plastic lid and store in a cool, dry place (eg pantry).
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
Lactose, vegetable oils [palm, coconut, oleic (sunflower or safflower), soybean], non-fat milk powder, emulsifiers (soy lecithin, monoglycerides), long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids from single-cell sources [arachidonic acid (AA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)], L-methionine, taurine, nucleotides (cytidine-5'-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5'monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5'-monophosphate), antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate).
Minerals: Calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium bicarbonate, calcium hydroxide, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate; potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
Vitamins: Vit C, choline chloride, inositol, vit E, niacin, calcium pantothenate, vit A palmitate, vit B2, vit B1, vit B6, vit D3, natural beta-carotene, folic acid, vit K, biotin, vit B12.
S-26 Gold Alpha Pro protein source is alpha-lactalbumin enriched whey and non-fat milk. Contains milk and soy lecithin.