Hamilton Toddler SPF 50+ sunscreen provides the ultimate protection for babies and young children.
• Very high protection sunscreen
• UVA & UVB broad spectrum
• 4 hours water resistant
• Specially formulated to reduce potential allergies in babies and children
• Ideal for the body and face
• Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to care for young delicate skin
• Free from fragrance, lanolin and colours •Australian made and owned
What else you need to know?
• Regular use may help to reduce the risk of some skin cancers
Sun protection advice: Both UVB and UVA rays contribute to skin cancer and skin ageing. In addition to using Hamilton Toddler sunscreen it is important to wear protective clothing, wide brimmed hats and sunglasses when exposed to the sun. For more information visit hamiltonsun.com.au.
Instructions for Use:
• Babies and children 6 months and up: Shake well and apply generously 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2-4 hours and after swimming, heavy perspiration and towelling. Avoid over-exposure to the sun. Regular use may help to reduce the risk of some skin cancers. In addition to using Hamilton Toddler sunscreen it is important to ensure your child wears protective clothing, wide brimmed hats and sunglasses when exposed to the sun.
• Babies under 6 months: No sunscreen provides 100% protection so babies should be well protected from the sun by clothing, hats and shade. You only need to use Hamilton Toddler sunscreen on the small areas of the baby's skin that is exposed to the sun e.g. under the chin, on the legs, feet and forearms. Sunscreen should not be used to extend the time your baby is exposed to the sun. Store below 30°C.
Active ingredients: 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 4%, Octyl Triazone 3%, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 4%, Octocrylene 4%
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxybenzoates
Caution: For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.