- Rapidly replaces fluid and minerals to maintain hydration and electrolyte balance
- Formulated for prolonged or vigorous physical activity resulting in heavy sweating
- Relieves and helps prevent muscle cramps, spasms, and soreness
Hydralyte Sports is suitable for children aged over 13 years and adults.
When To Take Hydralyte:
Remember: Hydration is important before, during and after exercise.
- Be aware of factors that can increase your sweat rate, such as:
- Environmental conditions (hot and dry temperatures)
- Exercise intensity
- Heat acclimatisation
- Level of fitness
- Body composition
Active ingredients per sachet:
- Glucose Anhydrous
- Citric Acid Anhydrous
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Citrate
- Equivalent Potassium
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Zinc Sulphate (Monohydrate)
- Ferrous Sulphate (Dried)
- Copper Gluconate
- Maganese Sulphate (Monohydrate)
- Colution Osmolaity 260 mOsm/kg
This product also contains: Natural colour (160a), natural flavour, sucralose, silica colloidal anhydrous.
(13 years to Adult only)
1. Combine contents of one sachet with 600 mL of fresh water.
2. Shake to dissolve
3. Drink according to the dosage shown.
4. Discard unused solution after 10 hours.
Note: Regulate consumption in response to thirst and other signs of dehydration. Continue to consume water in between doses if required
- Before Physical Activity - Take 200-400 mL of Hydralyte Sports within 2 hours prior to physical activity to establish a healthy hydration status
- During Physical Activity - Low to Moderate Intensity: Consume 200-400 mL of Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity.
- High-Intensity Activity or Profuse Sweating: Consume 400-800 mL of Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Not suitable for children 12 years and younger.
- Contains 353 mg potassium: If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Contains 690 mg sodium: Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 3450 mg.
- Contains sugars. Not suitable for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia
- Store in a cool dry place below 30°C